My 3 Day Quote Challenge – Day 2
- To be or not to be? That is the question.” ~ William Shakespeare
- “I live here now, and my responsibility is in this world now. I deal with natural laws. This is my work here on earth.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Perhaps those impulses must come from scientists in the tradition of Galileo, Kepler and Newton. In spite of failures and persecutions, these men devoted their lives to proving that the universe is a single entity, in which, I believe, a humanized God has no place.” ~ Albert Einstein
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to https:https://kavitakhanvilkar.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/3-day-quote-challenge-day-1///kavitakhanvilkar.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/3-day-quote-challenge-day-1/ to nominate me for this challenge. It is an experimentation with words to inspire me.
The rules are:
- Post your favorite quotes or your own quotes for 3 days in a row.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Pass it on to 3 other bloggers.
Today I nominate the three blogger friends for this challenge:
- Laurie hope you are challenged.
- Mon enjoy the challenge.
- Michelle Marie may this challenge excites you to participate.
Besides, we should remember, QUOTE is the stenography of the mind.
Hope to inspire other writers too. Wish you all have good days and thank you.
The third quote from Sir Albert, that is an effective one.Alas, which people often tend to forget!
Thanks for keeping us inspired!
-Grace & peace to you
Congratulation for creating this wonderful blog and it is indeed pure joy to read your posts……………
Thanks for sharing this wonderful quotes……..
“To be or not to be? That is the question.” ~ William Shakespeare
I wish, I should have a good blogging friend like you, so, whenever you have spare time please feel free to visit my blog, read my some of the most recent posts and if you feel I am worth of your friendship please do not forget to leave your valuable,precious comment on my most recent post.
Everything is optional,
Wishing you all the best…………..
Welcome and I’ll check out your site.
Thanks a lot for considering me worth of your friendship.
Thanks a lot for your visit,reading and comment on my blog, I am grateful to you for your this very kind and supportive friendly gesture.
To strengthen our very sweet yet solid blogging friendship, I moved one step further and subscribed to your blog, if you too will do the same, we will have a more occasions and opportunities to communicate with each other.
Wishing you all the best……………
Wish you all the best too
Reblogged this on momentarylapseofsanity.
Thank you for the reblog