My 3 Day Quote Challenge Day 1
- “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” ~ John C Maxwell
- “The moment you live your life and base your decisions around someone else is the moment you lose yourself.” ~ Unini Mosimabale
- “If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must go beyond them.” ~ Bruce Lee
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to KVision at https://kavitakhanvilkar.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/3-day-quote-challenge-day-1/ to nominate me for this challenge. It is an experimentation with words to inspire me.
The rules are:
- Post your favorite quotes or your own quotes for 3 days in a row.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Pass it on to 3 other bloggers.
Today I nominate the three blogger friends for this challenge:
- ForgottenMeadows you are not forgotten.
- Isabella hope you enjoy this challenge.
- Mum C please receive my challenge.
Besides, we should remember, QUOTE is the stenography of the mind.
Hope to inspire other writers too. Wish you all have good days and thank you.
I ❤ your quotes!!:-)
Thanks. Accepted. Will post once for three days in quotation. Blessings.
OMG I have got tears in my eyes😢 I can’t believe you posted my quote! Thank you so much. This means a lot to me🙈🙊God bless. I also like the John maxwell ‘s quote. I will start planing my day better. Thank you
Most welcome 🙂 glad you are happy 🙂
Yes I am so glad. Thank you again
“You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” ~ John C Maxwell
Thanks for sharing this wonderful quotes, In fact, I have read the book by author named “Daily matters” and it is indeed enjoyable experience to read it,
Please feel free to visit my blog and do not forget to leave your comment on my most recent post.
Wishing you all the best…………..
Welcome and thank you.