I am thankful and privileged for my Lord Jesus Christ to grant me favour from Terry to nominate me Versatile and Very Influential Awards at http://terry1954.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/versatile-and-very-influential-awards
Thank you, Terry, for remembering me.
Thankful also for
- izzy on 2 February 2015
- Might Masai on 1 March 2015
- CharmantWorld on 18 May 2016
- Olufunke Kolapo on 16 June 2015
to award me for the versatile blogger award.
The rules are to mention seven things about me are:
- I wish to have many pets reared together – dogs, cats, hamsters, birds. But it is impossible to have them because it will be a disasters and since I have a baby boy
- Though I’m quiet by nature, I enjoy doing things on my own
- While doing my work, I can’t concentrate when someone is looking at me
- Secretly, wishing my short sighted vision to get well
- Watching and Observing people and nature from afar helps me to understand more about the society
- Recently, I just purchased a children’s binocular to watch people from my house
- Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible are the main source of my inspiration
This award is shared to
Wish you all the best in your endeavours.
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to Yashika to nominate me for the Creative Bloggers Award. I’m honoured for the nomination.
This award is accompanied by a few rules :
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
Share five facts about yourself to your readers
Pass these rules on to them
Five Facts About Myself:
- Believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour
- Love pets though my parents disagree to rear one
- Disgusting sights puke me
- Hate the taste of liquor
- Love peace amidst differences.
My nominations are:
Wish you all the best and God bless you all.
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to Being Bettr at https://beingbettr.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/readers-choice-award-1-by-flippyzipflop/#more-926 to nominate me for the Readers’ Choice Award. I’m honoured for the nomination.
Rules of the Award:
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Questions from Swetank:
1. Why me? What do I provide that has you coming back for more?
It is my journal experience of God’s blessings in my life and the various senses poetry of life.
2. Why did you begin blogging?
I begin blogging to share my voice about God’s love and the ability He blesses upon me.
3. This Peace Movement… are you ready to make people more aware? Peace is the ONLY answer.
Yes. I promote peace because God loves a peacemaker.
4. If I handed you $1,000,000 what would you do with it?
If it is to bless me, I will start a social enterprise. A beneficial product to the society yet provide job opportunities for the oppressed. I believe to be hard working in lives. It is better to give them the fishing rod rather than the fishes. That is my parents’ blessings.
5. What is your best advice for gaining more followers?
To be yourself.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I want to live at a flying castle depicted in Hayao Miyazaki’s animation.
7. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve or are you more reserved, making others earn your trust?
Pardon me. I do not understand this question. Please simplify it.
8. Favorite vacation spot?
9. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
I am a puppy person.
10. I love to write, but right now, I’m in a funk. What would you say to get me back into writing?
To remove all hindrances and noises at home.
11. Favorite color?
My 11 nominees are:
Wish you all the best and God bless you all.
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to Kirt D Tisdale at his One Lovely Blog Award to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m honoured for the nomination.
To accept this award, the nominees have to follow a few rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven Facts about me :
- I love cute stuffs ^_^
- Doraemon is my favourite. characters
- Traditionalist thinker
- My dad labels me as an idealist
- Learning piano is my wish to sing to my Lord
- I can not stand my own voice. It sounds like a small kid.
- Night soars my muse
My 10 nominees are:
Wish you all the best and God bless you all.
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Dear Readers and Followers,
I am thankful and privileged for the nomination of “Inspiring Bloggers Award” from
- Estella at http://rawencounterswithestella.wordpress.com
- Reocochran at http://witlessdatingafterfifty.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/youre-the-inspiration/
- Jem Croucher at http://jemverse.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/inspiring/
- Scattered Impressions at http://scatteredimpressions.wordpress.com/2014/07/25/the-inspirational-blog-award/
Seven (7) Things about myself
- I am thankful for my Lord Jesus Christ to come into my life and am thankful for my family members and friends who help me and gives me support in advise and suggestions.
- I enjoye receiving comments and feedback for my writings.
- I love manga, anime, and Walt Disney animations
- I am a shy and quiet person
- Poet Yorifumi Yaguchi inspires me through his poetry. That’s why I’m here.
- I enjoy drinking all kinds of tea.
- My mind tends to observe and contemplate life and surroundings.
The 15 bloggers that I would like to nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award award are:
- Eric Alagan
- Be With Us
- Sharmishtha Basu
- Poetree Creations
- Shashi Moore
- Chris Martin
- Be With Us
- Guy Nickwell
- The Liberated Way
- Dude Eddie
- It’s The Journey
- The Poet’s Billow
- Emo’s Uncle Playground
Thank the Lord Jesus Christ and thankful for Samina Iqbal (http://saminaiqbal27.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/inner-peace-award-and-bouquet-of-super-awards-with-no-rules) to nominate me the prestigious Inner Peace Award and a bouquet of Super Awards.
Samina, I’m honoured and privileged to receive this. My heart is humbled to receive so many awards. May your articles and poetry continue to bless others.
Please feel free to accept this award and add it to your blog. There is just one rule. When you pass the award on, please share some kind words with that person.
Thank the Lord Jesus Christ and thankful for The Loyal Reader Award nomination from
- Soumyav (http://soumyav.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/bunch-of-awards/)
- Tersia (http://tersiaburger.com/2013/07/01/the-loyal-reader-award/)
Tersia and Soumyav, I’m honoured and privileged to receive this. My heart is touched. May you be able to overcome your depression phase of life. You can do it and may the Lord bless you and keeps you.
The rules are simple, because simple is good.
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who sent it to you.
3. Answer a rhetorical question of the authors choosing.
4. Send on the award to everyone you consider a loyal reader.
If you were on a deserted island, how would you survive?
Hmm. It’s a good unexpected question. If I’m stuck on a deserted island, I will need a house, bed, table, fan, paper, pencils, rubbers, rulers, notebooks. Without my stationeries, I will feel depressed.
Loyal readers who read my blog and speak back (Not in chronological order):
- Sharmishtha Basu http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
- Eric Alagan http://ericalagan.net
- Penny L Howe http://thewhyaboutthis.com
- Padmini (NightLake) http://call2read.wordpress.com
- Leo http://majberet.wordpress.com
- Terry Shepherd http://terry1954.wordpress.com
- Chloe (Be With Us) http://cncfimoparadise.wordpress.com
- Soumyav http://soumyav.wordpress.com
- Carmen http://wordcarmen.wordpress.com
- Angel http://angelswhisper2011.wordpress.com
- Cindy Knoke http://cindyknoke.wordpress.com
- Samina Iqbal http://saminaiqbal27.wordpress.com
- Rachel Meeks http://doilooksick.wordpress.com
- Belinda http://busymindthinking.com
- Sue http://heavenlyraindrops.wordpress.com
- Amorelle http://godcrazzzy.wordpress.com
- Jeannie http://codedjeannie.wordpress.com
- Reocochran http://witlessdatingafterfifty.wordpress.com
- Nicholas Gagnier http://retconpoet.com
- Gavriel http://gavrielmuse.com
- Jane Johann http://johannisthinking.com
- Toni Andrukaitis http://toniandrukaitis.wordpress.com
- Alastair http://kattermonran.com
- Elisabeth Wheatley (InkSpelled Faery) http://elisabethwheatley.wordpress.com
- Melanie Jean Juneauhttp://themotherofnine9.wordpress.com
- Soma Mukherjee http://somkritya.wordpress.com
- The Mouse http://l2ee2l.wordpress.com
- Niobe Vidal http://franticscribbles.wordpress.com
- Villanueva http://traffice2000.wordpress.com
- ShainBird http://shainbird.wordpress.com
- The Sanctuary of Heart http://thesanctuaryofmyheart.com
- Biljana Zovkic http://biljanazovkic.wordpress.com
- Carl D Agostino http://carldagostino.wordpress.com
- Pat Cegan http://patcegan.wordpress.com
- Shandra Harris http://shandraharris.wordpress.com
Wish you all have blessed days.
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to Soad at http://soadhachami.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/shine-on-award/ to nominate me for the Shine On Award. I’m honoured for the nomination. And I also want to thank to all my followers for your faithfulness and time to read all my poetry and writings.
The rules for this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Seven (7) Things About Me:
- My faith in Christ ignited songs in my heart.
- Through the poetry by Yorifumi Yaguchi, poetry for my Lord begins to bombard me.
- This personal poetry blog begin after my ministry blog.
- Cute pets attract my attention, but I don’t rear.
- My baby is the reason for me not rearing pets.
- Anime is my favourite besides of Manga.
- Though I write with my right hand, I have the tendency to take things with my left hand.
My Fifteen (15) nominees are (Not in order):
Wish you all have blessed days ahead.
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to Majberet at http://majberet.wordpress.com/ to nominate me for the Liebster Blog Award. I’m honoured for the nomination.
Here are the rules of the award :
- Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
- Notify the bloggers of their award.
- Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
- Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
Eleven (11) questions about me asked by Majberet:
- When you smile, out of the blue, what initiates the smile?
Out of respect of their presence and I want to give them a warmth if they are having a bad day
- What’s your avourite book?
- What’s your favorite song?
Classical & Pop music with beautiful melodies. I can’t stand a loud drum.
- What’s your favorite color?
- What does being nominated say to you?
I feel so privileged and honoured for remembering and enjoying my efforts.
- What inspires you to write?
Upon receiving Christ, there is an unspeakable love and joy in my heart and I begin to write.
- Do you enjoy your work?
I love my work very much.
- Do you have a hobby, besides writing?
I enjoy drawing, reading, contemplate and even experiment cables. All Audio Video cables are mantled and dismantled by me when move house.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
If the Lord will, I want to travel all around the world.
- What’s your favorite inspirational quote?
“To be or not to be. That is the question” by William Shakespeare because Comedy Manga ‘Miss Modern’ include it and it keeps on playing in my mind.
- How did you find this wonderful site?
I came to find Majberet’s wonderful site from liking my poetry while I’m still not so familiar in using wordpress blog.
The eleven (11) questions I would like to interview my nominees are
- What are your likes and dislikes?
- How do you find my site?
- What is your favourite food?
- How do you come to know Christ as your Lord and Saviour? (Please answer if you are a Christian)
- What is your hobby?
- What is your current employment?
- What is your future dream job?
- Which is the best day for you? And why?
- Do you like pets?
- Who is your best confidant?
- Which are the best memories in your life?
My 11 nominees are (Not in order):
Wish you all have a blessed days ahead.