At the crossroad of choices
Surrounded by mountains of career paths
Weighing the beginning and destination
Time to make decisions
Make frantic effort to adjust time
Energy tank signaling rapid depletion
Realizing distraction through humans
Asking the Lord for help through human guidance and discipline
Seeking His intervention
Inspiration On: Friday, 28 April 2017
The piles of work I have been doing seems daunting. Countless attempt to stand up. Loneliness sets in. I have been pouring out to God for someone whom I can discuss with. The budget I come out with is over-budget. I feel so powerless. Doing work slow me down. I feel so thankful to God to do part-time work as a teacher. The Lord knows that I am learning to manage myself and have issue to manage the students. He knows my fear of being bullied. Today I ask my lead instructor how to sound firm. He feels that I should know when I sound firm. Oh, I feel so speechless. I can feel that my energy depletes rapidly. Is it due to me learning to manage 40 students in an hour? Wish you all have good days and thank you.
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to Being Bettr at https://beingbettr.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/readers-choice-award-1-by-flippyzipflop/#more-926 to nominate me for the Readers’ Choice Award. I’m honoured for the nomination.
Rules of the Award:
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Questions from Swetank:
1. Why me? What do I provide that has you coming back for more?
It is my journal experience of God’s blessings in my life and the various senses poetry of life.
2. Why did you begin blogging?
I begin blogging to share my voice about God’s love and the ability He blesses upon me.
3. This Peace Movement… are you ready to make people more aware? Peace is the ONLY answer.
Yes. I promote peace because God loves a peacemaker.
4. If I handed you $1,000,000 what would you do with it?
If it is to bless me, I will start a social enterprise. A beneficial product to the society yet provide job opportunities for the oppressed. I believe to be hard working in lives. It is better to give them the fishing rod rather than the fishes. That is my parents’ blessings.
5. What is your best advice for gaining more followers?
To be yourself.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I want to live at a flying castle depicted in Hayao Miyazaki’s animation.
7. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve or are you more reserved, making others earn your trust?
Pardon me. I do not understand this question. Please simplify it.
8. Favorite vacation spot?
9. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
I am a puppy person.
10. I love to write, but right now, I’m in a funk. What would you say to get me back into writing?
To remove all hindrances and noises at home.
11. Favorite color?
My 11 nominees are:
Wish you all the best and God bless you all.
Lack of money is worrying
Tons of money is also worrying
Turn money upside down
Erase middle letter
WOAH is the simplified version
The worried feeling
Money causes woe
Money causes anxiety
Producing a new currency
Bit Coin attracts predators
Predators like sharks
Smell the new currency
Uses their knowledge to
Hack and steal the money
Money is valuable paper
Money are considered dangerous
Money blinds the eyes
Money is always at fault
The problem lies on the owner
Owner’s priority sequence
Two choices of path
To earn money
Only one path to decide
Earn money honestly
Or earn dirty money
Inspiration On: Wednesday, 13 November 3013 at 6:41pm to 6:54pm
Inspiration Ends On: Friday, 22 November 2013 at 7:35pm
With my current situation looking for jobs and earn money makes me realize that lack of money is difficult. Then I realised that a wealthy family also have their worries from being robbed. Therefore, this poetry is birthed out.