Thank the Lord Jesus Christ and thankful for Samina Iqbal (http://saminaiqbal27.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/inner-peace-award-and-bouquet-of-super-awards-with-no-rules) to nominate me the prestigious Inner Peace Award and a bouquet of Super Awards.
Samina, I’m honoured and privileged to receive this. My heart is humbled to receive so many awards. May your articles and poetry continue to bless others.
Please feel free to accept this award and add it to your blog. There is just one rule. When you pass the award on, please share some kind words with that person.
Thank the Lord Jesus Christ and thankful for The Loyal Reader Award nomination from
- Soumyav (http://soumyav.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/bunch-of-awards/)
- Tersia (http://tersiaburger.com/2013/07/01/the-loyal-reader-award/)
Tersia and Soumyav, I’m honoured and privileged to receive this. My heart is touched. May you be able to overcome your depression phase of life. You can do it and may the Lord bless you and keeps you.
The rules are simple, because simple is good.
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who sent it to you.
3. Answer a rhetorical question of the authors choosing.
4. Send on the award to everyone you consider a loyal reader.
If you were on a deserted island, how would you survive?
Hmm. It’s a good unexpected question. If I’m stuck on a deserted island, I will need a house, bed, table, fan, paper, pencils, rubbers, rulers, notebooks. Without my stationeries, I will feel depressed.
Loyal readers who read my blog and speak back (Not in chronological order):
- Sharmishtha Basu http://window2mysoul.wordpress.com
- Eric Alagan http://ericalagan.net
- Penny L Howe http://thewhyaboutthis.com
- Padmini (NightLake) http://call2read.wordpress.com
- Leo http://majberet.wordpress.com
- Terry Shepherd http://terry1954.wordpress.com
- Chloe (Be With Us) http://cncfimoparadise.wordpress.com
- Soumyav http://soumyav.wordpress.com
- Carmen http://wordcarmen.wordpress.com
- Angel http://angelswhisper2011.wordpress.com
- Cindy Knoke http://cindyknoke.wordpress.com
- Samina Iqbal http://saminaiqbal27.wordpress.com
- Rachel Meeks http://doilooksick.wordpress.com
- Belinda http://busymindthinking.com
- Sue http://heavenlyraindrops.wordpress.com
- Amorelle http://godcrazzzy.wordpress.com
- Jeannie http://codedjeannie.wordpress.com
- Reocochran http://witlessdatingafterfifty.wordpress.com
- Nicholas Gagnier http://retconpoet.com
- Gavriel http://gavrielmuse.com
- Jane Johann http://johannisthinking.com
- Toni Andrukaitis http://toniandrukaitis.wordpress.com
- Alastair http://kattermonran.com
- Elisabeth Wheatley (InkSpelled Faery) http://elisabethwheatley.wordpress.com
- Melanie Jean Juneauhttp://themotherofnine9.wordpress.com
- Soma Mukherjee http://somkritya.wordpress.com
- The Mouse http://l2ee2l.wordpress.com
- Niobe Vidal http://franticscribbles.wordpress.com
- Villanueva http://traffice2000.wordpress.com
- ShainBird http://shainbird.wordpress.com
- The Sanctuary of Heart http://thesanctuaryofmyheart.com
- Biljana Zovkic http://biljanazovkic.wordpress.com
- Carl D Agostino http://carldagostino.wordpress.com
- Pat Cegan http://patcegan.wordpress.com
- Shandra Harris http://shandraharris.wordpress.com
Wish you all have blessed days.
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to Majberet at http://majberet.wordpress.com/ to nominate me for the Liebster Blog Award. I’m honoured for the nomination.
Here are the rules of the award :
- Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
- Notify the bloggers of their award.
- Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
- Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
Eleven (11) questions about me asked by Majberet:
- When you smile, out of the blue, what initiates the smile?
Out of respect of their presence and I want to give them a warmth if they are having a bad day
- What’s your avourite book?
- What’s your favorite song?
Classical & Pop music with beautiful melodies. I can’t stand a loud drum.
- What’s your favorite color?
- What does being nominated say to you?
I feel so privileged and honoured for remembering and enjoying my efforts.
- What inspires you to write?
Upon receiving Christ, there is an unspeakable love and joy in my heart and I begin to write.
- Do you enjoy your work?
I love my work very much.
- Do you have a hobby, besides writing?
I enjoy drawing, reading, contemplate and even experiment cables. All Audio Video cables are mantled and dismantled by me when move house.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
If the Lord will, I want to travel all around the world.
- What’s your favorite inspirational quote?
“To be or not to be. That is the question” by William Shakespeare because Comedy Manga ‘Miss Modern’ include it and it keeps on playing in my mind.
- How did you find this wonderful site?
I came to find Majberet’s wonderful site from liking my poetry while I’m still not so familiar in using wordpress blog.
The eleven (11) questions I would like to interview my nominees are
- What are your likes and dislikes?
- How do you find my site?
- What is your favourite food?
- How do you come to know Christ as your Lord and Saviour? (Please answer if you are a Christian)
- What is your hobby?
- What is your current employment?
- What is your future dream job?
- Which is the best day for you? And why?
- Do you like pets?
- Who is your best confidant?
- Which are the best memories in your life?
My 11 nominees are (Not in order):
Wish you all have a blessed days ahead.
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to Terry at his blog to nominate me for the Sunshine Award. I’m honoured for the nomination.
Here are the rules:
Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
Link to the person who nominated you.
Answer 10 questions about yourself.
Nominate 10 Bloggers.
Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Ten questions about me :
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite animal: Small dog
Favorite number: 11 (My birthday date)
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: All kind of Tea
Favorite alcoholic drink: I don’t drink.
Favorite types of music: Classical, Pop, Christian Songs
My passion(s): Drawing, Wonder, Contemplate, Reading, Experiment on cables
Prefer getting or giving presents: I enjoy giving presents according to the recipient’s taste and needs
Favorite cities: Methven (New Zealand)
Favorite TV show: Disney Cartoons
My 10 nominees are:
Wish you all the best and God bless you all.
They are beyond imagination
Vast of innovations
Vast of ideas
Vast of dreams
From imagination to products
From ideas to technology
From intangible to tangible
From untouchable to touchable
Inspiration On: Tuesday, 12 March 2023 at 3:21am
As I observed and contemplated the technology is increasing rapidly and improved, deep down I sense that human’s mind is fascinating and beyond imagination. From nothing to something tangible. The power of innovation is indeed strong. Creativity is also essential to the improvement. Before I fell asleep, the above inspiration just comes.
How do you define creativity?
It is something done no one ever think of.
Fresh ideas implemented.
As time pass by
It is no longer considered creative.
It is considered norm.
It becomes obsolete.
Another idea keeps on
Popping out and implemented
Then obsolete again.
Just like a mobile phone.
In olden days, there are no such things as mobile phone.
But now, mobile phone is considered common.
Other kinds of new gadgets
Always come and go
The cycle always continues.
Inspiration On: Saturday, 10 September 2011 at 9:30pm
This inspiration comes as I compare today’s society with olden days especially during my young times living without mobile phone. The reason to give the title “Creativity” is in my young times, the creation of mobile phone is considered creative. Wherever you go, it is so easy to communicate with people without looking for a telephone booth.