Attraction to spring time
Atmosphere and the beauty of resurrection
Favourite about spring time
Finest and fittest season of life
Trees brings forth fruits
Animals are well fed
Flowers’ buds grow as all its petals open up
Humans live in comfort
Without fearing hot and cold
Enjoy the harvest of agriculture
Behold, the beauty of spring!
Inspiration On: Tuesday, 7 April 2015 at 12:30am
Megan has OCD posted about My Favorite Things about Spring sparked and birthed the first stanza of this poetry. The remaining poetry poured out as we converse about it. Wish you all have good days and thank you.
The most comfortable climate
Blooming with beautiful green leaves
Blooming with beautiful scent flowers
Lush of greeneries covering the country.
Springing back to its
Inspiration On: Monday, 22 April 2013 at 8:58pm
Inspiration On: Monday, 29 April 2013 at 12:23pm
The dictionary defines spring
1. To rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position
2. To be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring
3. To issue forth suddenly, as water, blood, sparks, fire, etc
4. To come into being, rise, or arise within a short time
5. To come into being by growth, as from a seed or germ, bulb, root.
First paragraph is to describe spring season whereas the second is to describe the spring object.
Suddenly popping out his head
Like a turtle; peeking at the flowers
Surroundings then declaring his house.
Inspiration On: Thursday, 17 January 2013 at 9:40pm
Inspiration Ends On: Saturday, 19 January 2013 at 1am
As I walked home with my son in my husband’s arms, he suddenly peeped at a nearby condominium. He was observing the flowers, plants and buildings. Out of the blue, he declared that the condominium was his house. Finally, he replied that it was not his house.
“Popping out his head across the fence” was the first words came to me. But I choose to express it in haiku rather than free verse. I want to limit my words limitation as a challenge to improve my creative writing.