Mischievous and swiftly runs into grandma’s room
Noticing the opening of upper pyjama
Head slips into grandma’s pyjama
Head slips out of grandma’s pyjama
The mole at her chest
They laugh together
Inspiration On: Monday, 4 November 2013 at 11:20pm
Inspiration Ends On: Tuesday, 5 November 2013 at 1:58am
This was the most embarrassing situation and too late for me to intervene. My helper reported me about this. My forty months son confessed to me this incident. All I can do was to speak to him to stop such action. Thanks for reading my poetry and hope you all enjoy this.
The most comfortable climate
Blooming with beautiful green leaves
Blooming with beautiful scent flowers
Lush of greeneries covering the country.
Springing back to its
Inspiration On: Monday, 22 April 2013 at 8:58pm
Inspiration On: Monday, 29 April 2013 at 12:23pm
The dictionary defines spring
1. To rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position
2. To be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring
3. To issue forth suddenly, as water, blood, sparks, fire, etc
4. To come into being, rise, or arise within a short time
5. To come into being by growth, as from a seed or germ, bulb, root.
First paragraph is to describe spring season whereas the second is to describe the spring object.