I am thankful and privileged for my Lord Jesus Christ to grant me favour from Terry to nominate me Versatile and Very Influential Awards at http://terry1954.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/versatile-and-very-influential-awards
Thank you, Terry, for remembering me.
Thankful also for
- izzy on 2 February 2015
- Might Masai on 1 March 2015
- CharmantWorld on 18 May 2016
- Olufunke Kolapo on 16 June 2015
to award me for the versatile blogger award.
The rules are to mention seven things about me are:
- I wish to have many pets reared together – dogs, cats, hamsters, birds. But it is impossible to have them because it will be a disasters and since I have a baby boy
- Though I’m quiet by nature, I enjoy doing things on my own
- While doing my work, I can’t concentrate when someone is looking at me
- Secretly, wishing my short sighted vision to get well
- Watching and Observing people and nature from afar helps me to understand more about the society
- Recently, I just purchased a children’s binocular to watch people from my house
- Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible are the main source of my inspiration
This award is shared to
Wish you all the best in your endeavours.
With gratitude and thankfulness to my Lord Jesus Christ and to Majberet at http://majberet.wordpress.com/ to nominate me for the Liebster Blog Award. I’m honoured for the nomination.
Here are the rules of the award :
- Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
- Notify the bloggers of their award.
- Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
- Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
Eleven (11) questions about me asked by Majberet:
- When you smile, out of the blue, what initiates the smile?
Out of respect of their presence and I want to give them a warmth if they are having a bad day
- What’s your avourite book?
- What’s your favorite song?
Classical & Pop music with beautiful melodies. I can’t stand a loud drum.
- What’s your favorite color?
- What does being nominated say to you?
I feel so privileged and honoured for remembering and enjoying my efforts.
- What inspires you to write?
Upon receiving Christ, there is an unspeakable love and joy in my heart and I begin to write.
- Do you enjoy your work?
I love my work very much.
- Do you have a hobby, besides writing?
I enjoy drawing, reading, contemplate and even experiment cables. All Audio Video cables are mantled and dismantled by me when move house.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
If the Lord will, I want to travel all around the world.
- What’s your favorite inspirational quote?
“To be or not to be. That is the question” by William Shakespeare because Comedy Manga ‘Miss Modern’ include it and it keeps on playing in my mind.
- How did you find this wonderful site?
I came to find Majberet’s wonderful site from liking my poetry while I’m still not so familiar in using wordpress blog.
The eleven (11) questions I would like to interview my nominees are
- What are your likes and dislikes?
- How do you find my site?
- What is your favourite food?
- How do you come to know Christ as your Lord and Saviour? (Please answer if you are a Christian)
- What is your hobby?
- What is your current employment?
- What is your future dream job?
- Which is the best day for you? And why?
- Do you like pets?
- Who is your best confidant?
- Which are the best memories in your life?
My 11 nominees are (Not in order):
Wish you all have a blessed days ahead.