I would like to thank Terry and Chloe to unexpectedly nominate me and my Daylight Tune Ministry Family Of WordPress Award . His nomination can be found at I Don’t Know post.
Initially, this post is published on 22 April 2013 with words only, but this is the updated version with pictures and nominations.
There are still many more nominees I haven’t mentioned due to the given limits.
Wish you all have nice day.
The rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Quoted from the Rules: “This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award”