This gives us a sense of hope.
During my attendance to night art classes, I get to befriend two classmates. I share to them my experiences in life. The need to be a chameleon in social situations. Suddenly, today’s High functioning autism why many women are undiagnosed article triggers such memories. I’m surprised the reason I use “chameleon” as a metaphor. Because I have been trying to fit in but to no avail.
Can the autistic declare that their limitations can also be their strengths? Let us read and watch Serena Dejesus testimony about her life.
A great news to the Christians. Draw near to God and God will draw near to us. I have been feeling His presence these days, weeks and even months.
When do we become the “salt of the earth”?
memories of farming, milling,
with families living in close-knit
Sacred ground, when people were
“the salt of the earth.”
As I had noticed Dutch symbols
upon the barn, the total setting
leaves purposeful, productive
upon my mind.
# # # # #
Photo taken by Robin,
simple story of monthly
passage by this beautiful
pastoral setting by her, too.
Although not a door on this post,
I would like to remind visitors
to check out other doors,
Norm Frampton, cordial
host’s blog located at:
Hope y’all enjoyed a little history
and could smell the clover, grass
and rich soil of Delaware, OH land!
Things are confusing especially in social situations. The article Why Do Girls Show Signs of Autism Later Than Boys? helps to have a better self-understanding. The reason the characteristics and diagnosis show up later age in girls.
Is it due to women are created differently than men? Based on my interactions with other women, a strong women still wish to be protected by their husbands. Confessions of my personal experiences are 😳
- In the poetry social group, I begin to pick up poetry.
- A classmate whom I like enjoys coding, I learn to pick up the skills.
- Getting married due to pressure from my parents.
- Care the weak for my Lord Jesus becomes my motivating factor.
- Learn art better from teachers and friends.
- Sensing certain feelings after interacting with certain people. (I happen to meet a longtime friend. Suddenly, after confiding she angrily purging out foul words. After we part our ways to home, foul words talking in my head. So I quickly reject it in the name of Jesus. Listen to worship songs help me.)
- Worshipping God through their acts of kindness attract me to the persons. 😳
Upon knowing my weaknesses, I choose to be careful in whom I spend my time. Because I don’t want to lose myself. I want the Holy Spirit to be with me.
I have been following AnonymouslyAutistic blog. Recently, I have been busy with part-time work and attempt to manage my time but to no avail. Burnt out and meltdown have been occurring on and off. An autistic shares his life experiences. Thus I feel challenged to organise my meltdown experiences. I feel the joy of sharing my experiences to the world and to bring awareness to others.